Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

Mother - my son has been charged with assault and I am

Customer Question

Mother - my son has been charged with assault and I am looking for the best solicitor in Limerick who deals with these types of cases
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: minor offence - the other person claims my son assaulted him, both intoxicated, has tried to get money for his injury before going to guards
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ronan replied 1 year ago.

Darach McCarthy & Company  

Address:***** Limerick

Phone:(061) 469 444

The above office is very professional & competent who are regular practitioners in the Limerick City Criminal Courts. The are your best option