How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ronan Your Own Question
Ronan, Solicitor
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2253
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Ronan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife moved out our family home.she said wanted to be free

Customer Question

My wife moved out our family home.she said wanted to be free and did not love me anymore.
3 months later I been served with a judicial separation order.
I have two kid is 17 turning 18 who staying with her in a rented apartment and the other is 23 in college living with me
What do I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ronan replied 1 year ago.

You need to engage a solicitor to lodge a defence on your behalf. Have you a specific concern, you've have a query about??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is a 2 month separation grounds to submit a judicial separation
Expert:  Ronan replied 1 year ago.

It depends what she is alleging in her pleadings. It maybe sufficient time