How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ronan Your Own Question
Ronan, Solicitor
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2245
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Ronan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am completing my wifes tax return /15 and need the value

Customer Question

I am completing my wifes tax return for 2014/15 and need the value of farmland in her mothers estate when probate was granted in I think 1987. Can you help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ronan replied 1 year ago.

You could contact the Revenue and see if you can get your hands on the Inland Revenue Affidavit that was lodged in the original application for probation. This would include the original valuation submit at the time. Alternatively, you will need to engage an auctioneer to prepare a valuation for you