How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ronan Your Own Question
Ronan, Solicitor
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2245
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Ronan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking i have alcholic brother living in family

Customer Question

hi there
i am looking for assistance
i have alcholic brother living in family residence he is extremely violent removed from property last night
he was violete towards neightbours and gardai when called.
he lives at the property alone
since mother died
i am joint executor with another family member
we have grant of probate etc
he does not pay rent
we are just in process of arranging chnage of title and edischarge of property from dublin city council to us to arrange sale of the property
once sold he will benefit from sale of the property as benificary in the will along iwth other siblings.
even split
we need advce on next steps with him.
mother died over 14 months ago
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  insearchoftheanswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? I notice you reference Dublin city, but can you clarify in what state this is located? Also, what is your specific question? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dublin Ireland
Expert:  insearchoftheanswer replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your reply. I will have to opt out because this involves a non-U.S. question. I will contact the moderators and ask that your question be redirected. Please do not respond to this post as it will only slow the process of such an expert picking up your question. Take care.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi there
i have been charged for my question but not yet received my answer?
thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi there
i have been charged fro my question however received no answer can i be refunded please
thank you