Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

What would the best arguments appeal be? What should the

Customer Question

What would the best arguments for an appeal be? What should the strongest points to focus on - they said I said that lies had been told when they denied me several opportunities to prove this - one is hardly going to sing the praises of someone who you
believed plagiarised your work in a complaint about them?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. Dear Cora, I would first suggest you get some legal assistance in formulating your appeal. This will bring both a professionalism, from a legal point of view, and an objectivity to any appeal you bring. Secondly, I would suggest you stick solely to the allegations made against you rather than getting drawn into the issues of whether something is truthful or not. The good thing here is that the law is on your side. So the more you stick to the law, the better your case becomes. The bot***** *****ne is that these allegations are incorrect, So you should simply set out the supporting factual information which supports your case.