How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Lawyer
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 10539
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Just wondering, what to do if I have a neighbour who

Customer Question

Just wondering, what to do if I have a neighbour who verbally abused my wife for a parking space !
How to stop this kind of behaviour, she really felt threatened , I came late from work and just thinking should we report to the gards?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. I would advise you to report it to the Gardai. IF the verbal abuse put her in fear of being assaulted, this is not good enough. At the end of the day, a parking space is not sufficient reason to go around abusing people. If there is an ongoing row about a parking space, I would advise you to seek the intervention of the Gardai before things escalate. Get someone to mediate and sort out the issue over the parking space.