christhelawyer
christhelawyer,
32702153

My brother is saying he's going to a solicitor about me saying

Customer Question

My brother is saying he's going to a solicitor about me saying he stolen3 bags of coal from me and has a witness this s all made up I never said that please help me really worried it's happening n ireland
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  christhelawyer replied 2 years ago.
If this happened overseas, then there is nothing he can do to you in New Zealand. If this is about a defamation case, then these are very expensive to claim, and I doubt he would spend the money.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I live m ireland what can happen about it her not n New Zealand

This is a New Zealand law category, do you want a transfer to an Irish lawyer? But I think the answer is the same, that I hardly think any lawyer in any country would issue a defamation case for a family dispute like this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can u check b about the irish law please and who Barbuda talking about that wouldn't spend that kinda money?