How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Quirke, Esq Your Own Question
John Quirke, Esq
John Quirke, Esq,
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 19
Experience:  Barrister at Law at Self Employed
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
John Quirke, Esq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband and I are seperated 20 months,I want to get a Guam

Customer Question

My husband and I are seperated 20 months,I want to get a Guam divorce,we are both Irish and married in Ireland 12 yrs ago,would a Guam divorce be recognised in Ireland.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  John Quirke, Esq replied 2 years ago.
I need to know where you are residing?
Where are you Domiciled? (domicile of Origin is Ireland if you have not changed this).
Many thanks.
I can deal with your request immediately if you can furnish me with this information.
Kind Regards
John Quirke