How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ronan Your Own Question
Ronan, Solicitor
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2244
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Ronan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a registered owner of land how can I search if there

Customer Question

I am a registered owner of land how can I search if there is a claim for adverse procession on land
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Ronan replied 2 years ago.
A Section 49 application through the Property Registration Authority will have a dealing number. A law Agent can conduct a search against your folio to see if any dealing has been lodged with the Property Registration Authority on the folio. Ellis & Ellis Law agents could conduct this for you. See attached