How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ronan Your Own Question
Ronan, Solicitor
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2245
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Ronan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am still on bail for 19 weeks I have been charged yet.I

Customer Question

I am still on bail for 19 weeks I have been charged yet.
I need advice
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 4 years ago.

Buachaill :

1. What do you need advice about? What is the offence involved? What are the terms of your bail?

JACUSTOMER-k6xguw44- :

Hi its asma again I am still on bail no contact with the children the local authority apply full care order for my four children to be long term care and adoption for the two children.

JACUSTOMER-k6xguw44- :

My solicitor applied for judicial review to squash the case but no response

JACUSTOMER-k6xguw44- :

No response

Buachaill :

Can you please tell me what is the offence involved? When you say no response, has the judicial review application been heard in court?

JACUSTOMER-k6xguw44- :

Not yet but its allegation i stabbed my son. The police would not vary my bail.

Buachaill :

then you had better wait until the judicial review is heard

JACUSTOMER-k6xguw44- :

How long to it day for the judicial review to make a decision?

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I’m Wendy, and I’m moderator for this Legal topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Close question


Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I would like expert answer matter of criminal investigation

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.
Expert:  Ronan replied 4 years ago.
The care order and the judicial review is one matter and the criminal prosecution for stabbing your son is another. The judicial review is unlikely to come us for a number of months you will have to wait in relation to this. What exactly do you wish to know?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My solicitor has made an application for JR if it is accepted the judge makes a descion very quick or calls for a hearing.
Because in the onerous bail for 20 weeks its unbelievable what they CPS and LA are putting me through.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am waiting for answer
Expert:  Ronan replied 4 years ago.
What is your question exactly??
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What is your area of Law?