Ronan
Ronan, Solicitor
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
33511193

I HOLD A UK LICENCE AND WAS BANNED 02 JANUARYXXXXX

Customer Question

I HOLD A UK LICENCE AND WAS BANNED 02 JANUARYXXXXX/ FOR 3 YEARS. I FOOLISHLY DROVE AGAIN WENT TO COURT 05 OCTOBER 2010 AND WAS BANNED FOR 5 YEARS . I AM GOING TO APPLY TO THE COURTS SOON TO SEE IF I MITE GET IT BACK AS I WAS TOLD AFTER 40 MONTH I MITE. AS IT IS A UK LICENCE I WANT TO EXCHANGE IT TO A IRISH LICENCE ONCE I GET IT BACK .. WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN I DO THIS ? AS MY UK LICENCE SHOWS NO BAN OR NO CONVICTIONS . WHAT WILL SHOW ON MY IRISH LICENCE AND WILL I BE ABLE TO DRIVE AND INSURE A CAR WITH IT ? ..SOMEONE TOLD ME / ALL THE BANS AND CONVICTIONS WILL GO ON FROM THE DAY OF THE EXCHANGE , SO IT WILL SHOW I AM BANNED EVEN LONGER .FROM 2014 UNTIL 2019 . PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS ON THE EXCHANGE AND OF THE CONVICTIONS SHOWN ON IRISH LICENCE .
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I WILL CONTINUE TO WAIT FOR A PROFESSIONAL ,,,THANK YOU

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
GIVE ME THE ANSWER I ASKED FOR ....YOU HAVE TAKEN 13 EURO FROM MY BANK AND NO ANSWER
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

how long does this take to answer // you are quick at taking my cash / but no answer /

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
We cannot predict how long it will take for an Ireland legal professional to answer. It depends upon the difficulty of your question and its subject area as well as the area of specialization and time constriants of the lawyers on line, among other factors.

We are still looking to find you an answer. If we cannot find you a satisfactory answer you can leave your deposit in your JustAnswer account to be credited against a future question, or ask us for a refund.

Thank you for your pqtience while we search.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thats fine i shall wait

just a bit annoyed that you have taken the cash without an answer / so how will i pay the lawyer??? after i get a answer / is my concern/

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

Your deposit is in your JustAnswer account. When you rate the expert who answers your question the money gets transferred to the lawyer. You do not have to pay anything further for his service.