How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Lawyer
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 10539
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi! Afriend of mine slipped inan office building and injusred

This answer was rated:

hi! Afriend of mine slipped inan office building and injusred his back in feb 2013 then just last week he was involved in an r.t.a his car was rear ended. can he claim for both accidents if his injuries are similatr haowcananyone distinguish between the 2 accidents. Might he be better off moneywise by not claiming for the injuries caused by the second accident

Buachaill :

1. Your friend should make a separate claim for each accident. This is because there is money given for each accident, for just being involved in the accident. Whilst there may be some overlap between the injuries caused by both accidents, the doctors will be able to attribute the injuries suffered to each accident and will be able to attribute whether the second accident made the injuries worse. Your friend would be foolish not to make a claim for the second accident. If he does this, there will be questions raised in the first claim as to why he is not claiming for the second accident.

Buachaill :

Please RATE the Answer positively so that I may get paid


thank you fopr a very good anwes

Buachaill and other Republic of Ireland Law Specialists are ready to help you