How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ronan Your Own Question
Ronan, Solicitor
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 2234
Experience:  B. Corp Law, Ll.B. Dip Comm Prop. In general practice for more then 6 years
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
Ronan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have had to re-engage. a Family Law solicitor to re-negotiate

Customer Question

I have had to re-engage. a Family Law solicitor to re-negotiate a court order in relation to the custody of my son. My son is a man with a learning disability. He is 17. The man who was my ex-husband continues to interfere with what should be my time with my son. I was obliged last year to take up an internship, which ended in January 2013. My days of work were Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. So in effect my son stays with me from Saturday through to Wednesday morning when I drop him off at school. The man who was my husband continues to interfere with my time with my son for any medical appointments that occur on either a Monday or Tuesday. Can he continue to deny me the right to care for my son on these days? As this is my understanding of Joint custody
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Fran

I would like to wait for an answer. It is a major worry for me, as I am trying to do the best for my son. I am his mother and have been his principal carer for really all of his life


Thanking you



Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello Lucia,

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I guess now I will have to cancel. I cannot understand this, as I thought it was just a question of joint custody after a couple separate.