Republic of Ireland Law

Republic of Ireland law questions answered by Experts

I am sorry but I MADE A

Customer Question
I am sorry but I...

I am sorry but I MADE A SUSCRIPTION OF WHICH I HAVE NO NEED and dont want to pay 8 € monthly for nothing. I have nothing against your site, but I simply ask you to unsuscribe my inscription. Thank you. ([email protected]) Serge XXXX.

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/5/2012
Solicitor: Phil-cssm,
 replied 5 years ago
Phil-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/ireland-law/77fyl-sorry-made-suscription-no-need.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.