Republic of Ireland Law

Republic of Ireland law questions answered by Experts

my exhusband has several properties in portugal.how do i find…

Customer Question
my exhusband has several properties...
my exhusband has several properties in portugal.how do i find out what he owns
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Republic of Ireland Law
10/3/2012
Solicitor: Buachaill, Lawyer replied 5 years ago
Buachaill
Buachaill, Lawyer

Buachaill :

1. Essentially, you need to carry out a search of the Land Registry in Portugal. This can be done online at www.portaldocidadao.pt, but you need to register and the site is in Portugese. Accordingly, I would suggest you get yourself a Portugese lawyer with some experience who will carry out the search on your behalf and guide you as to what is necessary. However, if you had a Portugese friend with some legal knowledge you would be able to search the website yourself against your husband's name and come up with the answers.

Please RATE the Answer positively so that I may get paid