Republic of Ireland Law

Republic of Ireland law questions answered by Experts

If three names on a bank account are changing, and if the outgoing…

Customer Question
If three names on a...
If three names on a bank account are changing, and if the outgoing names will not sign out, what procedure must the bank accept as in this situation to have the new names correctly on the account?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/17/2010
Solicitor: lwpat,
 replied 8 years ago
lwpat
Personal or company account and if company what type? If personal is it a joint account or so they just have power to sign.

Edited by Wayne Patterson on 6/17/2010 at 10:56 AM EST
It is a small Co-Operative Society with a history of disharmony?
Solicitor: lwpat,
 replied 8 years ago
Co-Operative Society

What is the legal entity. That is not a legal entity. If you don't know ask the bank.

What is the state?

It is A Co-Operative Society Ltd. It is in Ireland

Solicitor: lwpat,
 replied 8 years ago
Thanks. This is the US forum. I will ask the moderator to transfer you.