Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

I like to get my package of the book,a letter to my choice…

Customer Question
I like to get my...
I like to get my package of the book,a letter to my choice and things the book company has given like adds, places which sell my book reassignment of rights form to the POTUS or Ivanka to ask them to accept it on the basis of being a christian brother and handling a evangelical book as the publishing co. does the handling. How can I get it to them companies and is this the right form.
Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
5/26/2018
IP Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 23 days ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for your request . You posted a copyright question but your question isn't entirely clear. What exactly is your question ?

Do you have a contract or license agreement here ?

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Robert McEwen, Esq.
Robert McEwen, Esq.
Robert McEwen, Esq., Lawyer