Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

Interceesor definition. Magician law need expert

Customer Question
Interceesor definition Lawyer's Assistant:...

Interceesor definition

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the U.S. government?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Magician law need expert on---magician law

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
3/20/2018
IP Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 4 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

Please tell me a little more about your situation, what state this is in, and what your question is.