Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

Does copying sayings and verses,alreadypublished,come under…

Customer Question
Does copying sayings and...

Does copying sayings and verses,alreadypublished,come under copyright laws?

Lawyer's Assistant: What written documentation do you have?

Articles and sayings published in magazines , Bits and Pieces,etc. also having given credit to writer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?

No, I just wanted to make a booklet of my favorites that I have collected over the years

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
3/17/2018
IP Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help - what are you using them for? Sayings and verses of songs?