Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

How can I get photographs of my copyrighted items from. The.

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get photographs of my copyrighted items from. The. Copyright office?

Lawyer's Assistant: What written documentation do you have?

Redgistration

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
IP Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 4 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. There is no specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship or privilege formed within this conversation. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

What do you mean by a photograph? Such as a copy of the image sent as part of the copyright registration?