Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

I have used this service for about 6 + months now and am…

Customer Question
I have used this service...
I have used this service for about 6 + months now and am active but have not asked any questions for a few months. I need right now to sit with a legal expert specializing in copywrite issues ( when to seek permission to use the writings of others, not to know how to copyright my own material). Can you refer me to someone with whom I can sit face to face to discuss some issues? I live in Nassau County N.Y.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
1/6/2018
IP Lawyer: Gerald-Esquire, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Gerald-Esquire

Thank you for using Just Answer. This site is an educational site and we are not permitted to make referrals to specific attorneys.

If you would like to discuss this issue generally I can do so over the phone or by posting.

But I can't represent you or make a specific referral.

You can use this link to find a local attorney who does this work.

http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/firm/intellectual-property-law/nassau-county/new-york

thank you. Edward
Good luck.