Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

I am looking for someone to look for a copyright owner to…

Customer Question
Good morning, Lawyer's Assistant:...

Good morning,

Lawyer's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I am looking for someone to look for a copyright owner to get permission for photos to present in my boook and someone to cite the documents

Lawyer's Assistant: What written documentation do you have?

TEXT TO PUT IN MY BOOK

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?

NOPE. i AM A NEW AUTHOR

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NOPE, NOT TODAY

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
Answered in 1 day by:
12/13/2017
IP Lawyer: Kendell Kelly, Esq, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Kendell Kelly, Esq

Hello, my name is Kendell! Happy to help! Please remember that this is a tool for information only, we cannot give you legal advice and thus cannot tell you what to do or not (since that is prohibited).This should not be considered a attorney-client relationship. Also, please reserve your feedback until we have fully answered your question -- I will stick with you until we do. However, I must warn that it sounds like your request is one that may require premium service/offline work.

As a first question, do you know who the copyright owner is, or do you need that to be researched? Also, have you already located the copyright registration associated with your question?