Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

Royalties stolen by amazon and book sold internationally 220…

Customer Question
royalties stolen by amazon...

royalties stolen by amazon and book sold internationally 220 countries Robert Collier never received the royalties

Lawyer's Assistant: What written documentation do you have?

Title I stood a Beggar before God

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

T shirts and caps sold in pseudnomos

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
12/5/2017
IP Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us about this situation?