Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

I have a trademark lawsuit. Someone is trying to sue me for…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a trademark lawsuit

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the trademark federally registered?

Someone is trying to sue me for infringing

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?

Yes have been filed in court have not talked to attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
IP Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

How may I be of assistance?

Note: I don't participate in the Justanswer phone call option. So, if you receive an automated offer from the website, please decline, or I won't be able to provide further assistance.

Looks like you've changed your mind. Please let me know if you would like to withdraw this question -- or, if you would like to expand on the issues, feel free, and I'll try to assist.