Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

You are not real. Haha i knew it. Is this a real chat? I…

Customer Question
You are not real ...

You are not real

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the property located?

Haha i knew it

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Is this a real chat?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I dont understand

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
11/28/2017
IP Lawyer: Lorens35, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Lorens35
Lorens35, Lawyer

What is your question?

Hey Loren, I decided to take the plunge and get legal advice. I hope you had a good holiday.

Yes, it was good. Ate too much.

What is your question?

here is my question, i would like to patton/trademark our name FINDERBINDERS and also a logo ( what we do) We educate about the history that is rescued from the earth. We are small. And family based . My name is***** . Was curious about my options currently.And if i were to develop a brand what a future may be for creating revenue for myself.i always imagined myself helping out museums and filming for educational purposes. I could also see myself starting fundraisers to help out historical sites in terms of rehabilitation.my website is www.finderbinders.com

This should have been posted in intellectual property. I know just enough about intellectual property to get myself in trouble.

I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active, or rate this question yet as it would then discourage others from answering. Should a professional pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying a response from someone else.

My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck.