Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

We are planning to do more concerts with different people as…

Customer Question
Hi. We are planning to...
Hi. We are planning to do more concerts with different people as the artist. Does anyone have access to the kind of contracts that would be appropriate between a promoter and an artist, contracts that are appropriate between artists as in a band and contracts between artists and production companies to make recordings and videos? Thank you very much.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
11/10/2017
IP Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Click here for sample contract.

Best wishes,