Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

I went through Legal Zoom for copyright and Trademark

Customer Question
Hello, I went through...

Hello, I went through Legal Zoom for copyright and Trademark protection on my patent pending product. The U,S,P.T.O. approved "Life" on my submission for "Life Head Gear".

Lawyer's Assistant: What's the invention's purpose?

Motorcycle helmet safety feature that is a new technology applied as a universal insert in any make or model.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?

Don't understand why you asked this. But no.

Lawyer's Assistant: I'm just trying to get information to help you. Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thanks for being thorough. That's it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
IP Lawyer: Robert McEwen, Esq., Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Robert McEwen, Esq.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Can you tell me what your specific question is?