Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

How to write undertakings back to infringment IP? a design,

Customer Question
How to write undertakings...

How to write undertakings back to infringment IP?

Lawyer's Assistant: Is this about an invention, a design, or an artistic work?

A design

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?

Not yet,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Got letter from lawyer who represent other company demand us for undertaking for infringement their design

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
9/7/2017
IP Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 8 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Can you please clarify what is your question?
Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

how to write an undertakings back to design infringement ?
Robert McEwen, Esq.
Robert McEwen, Esq.
Robert McEwen, Esq., Lawyer