Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual Property Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer

Intellectual Property Law

How to write undertakings back to infringment IP? a design,

Customer Question
how to write undertakings back...
how to write undertakings back to infringment IP?
JA: Is this about an invention, a design, or an artistic work?
Customer: a design
JA: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?
Customer: not yet,
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: got letter from lawyer who represent other company demand us for undertaking for infringement their design
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
9/7/2017
IP Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 2 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Can you please clarify what is your question?
Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

how to write an undertakings back to design infringement ?
Alex Reese
Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer