Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

Need to chat with a trademark law attorney, yes, no, I have…

Need to chat with...

Need to chat with a trademark law attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the trademark federally registered?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have a file that I can send them to bring them up to speed

8/18/2017
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I have extensive experience with trademark and I would be happy to provide assistance. What is your question?

Do you have time to review a file?

Is this a trademark application file or a trademark infringement file?

Trademark infringement
Can you give me a call?

I handle applications primarily. I will opt-out and allow another expert to assist you.

Ok

I apologize. Please contact customer service, the page will not allow me to opt-out.

What is the customer service number? And who is going to assign me another lawyer?
I need a Trademark infringement lawyer and I kept getting referred an IP lawyer.
LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid, Lawyer
Hello: I have experience with trademark infringement cases and would be happy to assist you. Let me know some about your issue and your questions. I look forward to work with you. Thanks, David
Any chance you can discuss via phone?

Yes, I am busy now but can tomorrow afternoon or most times on Monday. Is there a time that works for you?

Monday is better. How about 11 am PDT?
I think that I will need tonmake it noon PDT or later if that woupd work. The system is not allowing me to set up the call right now. Please send me your number by email to***@******.*** and I will give you a call.
Will do and also send you a file attachment.
Steve: it was a pleasure to speak with you. Please feel to post any follow up questions you may have on the matter. Best, David
LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid, Lawyer