Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual Property Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer

Intellectual Property Law

I am wondering what the probability of me acquiring the

Customer Question
I am wondering what...

I am wondering what the probability of me acquiring the mark "Miiinvs" under the class of "clothing" would be

Lawyer's Assistant: What written documentation do you have?

I don't understand the question

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
7/30/2017
IP Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 6 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with extensive experience registering trademark. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment while I research the USPTO site for the mark you listed.

Also, does it have any specific meaning?

IP Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 6 months ago

An initial search of the United States Patent and Trademark Office trademark database does not result in any registered marks similar to Miiinvs. Therefore, my preliminary search finds that there is a high likelihood that the mark would be accepted for registration.

However, before I give my final assessment, please let me know if there is any specific meaning to the term or if there are alternate spellings that may exist.

Also, once I have completed my search, if you would like I can offer a premium service (phone call) during which I can walk you through the online trademark application portal

IP Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 6 months ago

Hi. Did you have any follow-up questions or need me to clarify anything? If not, I would appreciate you rating my service as Good or Excellent (i.e., 4 or 5 stars)(hopefully Excellent/5 stars!). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!

Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi
Roy Hadavi