Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

I want to know whether a training session in tennis can be…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know whether a training session in tennis can be used to improve the beginning tennis players ability to keep their eyes on the ball.

Lawyer's Assistant: What written documentation do you have?

Currently, just the title of the idea.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?

No to both questions.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This idea has plagued the novice tennis player ever since the game has been played....I think my idea may improve the novice players ability to focus on the tennis ball and thereby significantly improve the game.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
what happened? Lost any contact....are you interested?
7/29/2017
IP Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Michael Bradley

what is your question?

I will call tomorrow. Do you have time you prefer? I am EST. thanks. *****
10 am should be good
IP Lawyer: Kendell Kelly, Esq, Kendell R Kelly, Esq replied 11 months ago
Kendell Kelly, Esq
Kendell Kelly, Esq, Kendell R Kelly, Esq
Phone call session started
don't know why your earlier call didn't make it to me...sorry. I am available now. (10:37 am) Thanks...Barry
Latest question: Is it possible to create a communication network between the tennis ball sent to the novice in such a way that the novice is beeped in some way to indicate he is to turn to face the ball and swing.

please resend the offer to talk

ok....am available now again at 10:48 am EST...thanks Barry Greenberg I sent a new question earlier.

if you want to talk then you need to resend the offer as it is a premium service

I will send something to customer service

NOTE to people in customer service: I give up...I have tried half a dozen times; get promised message from 'expert'...nothing more...bye....
please call again; don't know why your calls are not coming through...now 11:15 am....call again....thanks
Looking for expert service offer call. Thanks. Barry
IP Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 11 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

Hello Barry: I am a different expert. I don't understand why your question is classified as intellectual property law. Have you invented or designed a specific invention? If so, what is your specific question? Thanks.

i remain completely disappointed in this organization. I will not reply again...waste of time....BG
IP Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 10 months ago

Hello again Barry. Welcome back. The problem is that this is the legal section and we don't understand what you're talking about tecnically. You mentioned having an idea that will help novice tennis players, but we don't know what you want to do with it. Give me a clue, and I'll try to get you going in the right direction from a legal standpoint..

this is all my comments...not any help is provided....be sure not to bill for this....by the way, o phone calls were received....or sent....BG
I dont need a call now...please hold any calls.... BG

No Problem. You haven't receive or accepted an answer, so you don't pay anything, except maybe the first five bucks. I don't know.