Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

I want to know whether a training session in tennis can be

Customer Question

I want to know whether a training session in tennis can be used to improve the beginning tennis players ability to keep their eyes on the ball.
JA: What written documentation do you have?
Customer: currently, just the title of the idea.
JA: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?
Customer: no to both questions.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This idea has plagued the novice tennis player ever since the game has been played....I think my idea may improve the novice players ability to focus on the tennis ball and thereby significantly improve the game.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what happened? Lost any contact....are you interested?
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 2 months ago.

what is your question?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will call tomorrow. Do you have time you prefer? I am EST. thanks. *****
10 am should be good
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
don't know why your earlier call didn't make it to me...sorry. I am available now. (10:37 am) Thanks...Barry
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Latest question: Is it possible to create a communication network between the tennis ball sent to the novice in such a way that the novice is beeped in some way to indicate he is to turn to face the ball and swing.

please resend the offer to talk

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok....am available now again at 10:48 am EST...thanks Barry Greenberg I sent a new question earlier.

if you want to talk then you need to resend the offer as it is a premium service

I will send something to customer service

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
NOTE to people in customer service: I give up...I have tried half a dozen times; get promised message from 'expert'...nothing more...bye....
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please call again; don't know why your calls are not coming through...now 11:15 am....call again....thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Looking for expert service offer call. Thanks. Barry
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 months ago.

Hello Barry: I am a different expert. I don't understand why your question is classified as intellectual property law. Have you invented or designed a specific invention? If so, what is your specific question? Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i remain completely disappointed in this organization. I will not reply again...waste of time....BG
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 month ago.

Hello again Barry. Welcome back. The problem is that this is the legal section and we don't understand what you're talking about tecnically. You mentioned having an idea that will help novice tennis players, but we don't know what you want to do with it. Give me a clue, and I'll try to get you going in the right direction from a legal standpoint..

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
this is all my comments...not any help is provided....be sure not to bill for this....by the way, o phone calls were received....or sent....BG
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I dont need a call now...please hold any calls.... BG
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 month ago.

No Problem. You haven't receive or accepted an answer, so you don't pay anything, except maybe the first five bucks. I don't know.