Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

If i am an outfit as a art performance piece and i see it

Customer Question

If i am an outfit as a art performance piece and i see it online by someone who has mutual friends and they are now selling my design do I have a case?
JA: Is this a criminal or civil case?
Customer: I believe Civil
JA: What documentation do you have?
Customer: I have Video and multiple pictures all time and date stampped stamped*
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.On review of your facts, you have a good case.I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.