How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 117361
Experience:  Attorney practicing all aspects of copyright/trademark law
Type Your Intellectual Property Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I designed a new music chord,and received copyright

Customer Question

I designed a new music chord,and received copyright certificate then was told by them their not allowed to share information if in fact that would be so. what legal service provides something like authentication, a legal statement even certificate that would state I designed a new music chord and be able to show that on further business.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
There is no real service for this. Your copyright certificate is your proof you have copyrighted the note and your copyrighted note is on file in the US Library of Congress and can be checked and verified by anyone who wants to check it out.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Related Intellectual Property Law Questions