First, just about no matter what, the costs of settling the case are far cheaper than fighting it. I believe "London has Fallen" is the illigal download for LHF Productions and they normally offer a $300 settlement. Things to take into account:
(1) You can generally negotiate the settlement amount. You do not need to accept their first offer.
(2) The cost of fighting a case would far exceed the cost of any settlement negotiated.
There are a number of legal defenses to consider:
(1) The court where the lawsuit is located may have no jurisdiction over you.
(2) You should not be liable for the copyright infringement of another simply because that person used your internet connection to download illegal material without your knowledge or consent.
(3) In torrent or BitTorrent cases, you cannot be liable for unauthorized copying (copyright infringement) when the copyright holder made the copyrighted material available to you with torrent software.
So basically you are much better off negotiating a settlement than fighting it but you do have options if you want to defend the case and you should retain an attorney.
Please let me know if you have any further questions and please positively rate my answer if satisfied. There should be smiley faces or numbers from 1-5 to choose from. This extra step will cost you nothing extra and will be greatly appreciated. See link for how to rate: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl