How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Attorney Your Own Question
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 9330
Experience:  Since 1983
Type Your Intellectual Property Law Question Here...
N Cal Attorney is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have picture that has went viral and I'm not sure how to

Customer Question

I have picture that has went viral and I'm not sure how to copyright it?
JA: Do you have a registration record?
Customer: no I do not
JA: Have you talked to a local attorney? Has anything been filed in court?
Customer: no it just happened the last 2 days
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

You can register your copyright on line via

I hope this information is helpful.

Related Intellectual Property Law Questions