Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

A movie was piroted by a family member unannounced to

Customer Question
account holder. Account holder was...
A movie was piroted by a family member unannounced to account holder. Account holder was contacted by mail and reimbursement was requested of 3000 dollars. Latter reimbursement was 6000 . A notice of motion hearing has been set for September 28 at US district court eastern district of Michigan - motion for default judgment- # 17. ? should account holder have representation and if so who would be available.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
9/12/2016
IP Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. JustAnswer experts cannot take customers as clients. So no one can take your case off this site. What I can do is to recommend a good referral service in MI and tell you what questions to ask to ensure you get a good attorney.

Would this be acceptable?

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!