Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual Property Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer

Intellectual Property Law

A movie was piroted by a family member unannounced to

Customer Question
account holder. Account holder was...
A movie was piroted by a family member unannounced to account holder. Account holder was contacted by mail and reimbursement was requested of 3000 dollars. Latter reimbursement was 6000 . A notice of motion hearing has been set for September 28 at US district court eastern district of Michigan - motion for default judgment- # 17. ? should account holder have representation and if so who would be available.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
9/12/2016
IP Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. JustAnswer experts cannot take customers as clients. So no one can take your case off this site. What I can do is to recommend a good referral service in MI and tell you what questions to ask to ensure you get a good attorney.

Would this be acceptable?

Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!
Alex Reese
Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer