Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual Property Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer

Intellectual Property Law

What is the copywrite law for our church viewing GOD IS NOT

Customer Question
DEAD? There is no charge...
What is the copywrite law for our church viewing GOD IS NOT DEAD? There is no charge, just the church congregation viewing the movie together. thank you.
Patsi *********
*********
*********
*******
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
8/9/2016
IP Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is the movie being RENTED, or is it OWNED? And who owns/rents the movie - a congregant, or, a church agent?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Alex Reese
Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer