How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex Reese Your Own Question
Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 3466
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
Type Your Intellectual Property Law Question Here...
Alex Reese is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking in prosecuting my patent. I have received

Customer Question

I am looking for help in prosecuting my patent. I have received an obviousness rejection because of a similar, but not identical patent, and want help in overcoming that objection.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Alex Reese replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, that is not something that can be properly handled on this website because it requires an attorney-client relationship and disclosure of confidential information (this is not a confidential forum). Also, the scope of work required goes being what can be offered here. You can find patent attorneys in your area using various online directories like,, or

Related Intellectual Property Law Questions