Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual Property Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer

Intellectual Property Law

I m a mobile game developer. my game involve some Superhero

Customer Question
characters from Marvel and DC...
I m a mobile game developer. my game involve some Superhero characters from Marvel and DC Comics. I need someone to assist me on getting the license permission from them
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: what kind of information?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: As I said, we are a mobile game developer, we have a studio in Beijing, China. We are in the process of developing an ARPG mobile game, and some of the Characters that we are using are from DC Comics and Marvel. As far as i know, we need to have a license permisssion from them before we can publish our game. So I need someone to handle the permission part of work from A to Z. I don't mind to pay fees for that.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
4/21/2016
IP Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have been requested to have my money back which is $36 five days ago and nobody reply me since. Why do you still charged me additional $46 today? I am expecting someone to reply me asap.
I am sorry, the experts are not employees of this site, we cannot help you. I provided you with an email address and also a phone number above and if you would follow those instructions you can get your refund.
Alex Reese
Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer