How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PhillipsEsq Your Own Question
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 19651
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Intellectual Property Law Question Here...
PhillipsEsq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recieved from the defendants in an ongoing sec 1983

Customer Question

hi, I recieved from the defendants in an ongoing sec 1983 claim a case management plan, where as they have made their "statement of the case" and their proposed motions to dismiss, summary judgement etc and I am supposed to insert my "nature of the case" onto their documents etc.My question I argue the defendants statement of the case, where it is incorrect? and provide exhibits proving such?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 1 year ago.
You do not argue the case on a case management plan. You would just make your own statement of the case (your view of the case), which would be generally different from the Plaintiff's view of the case, and put your proposed Motions just like the Defendants did. Kindly give a positive rating to my post so that I can receive credit for answering your question—so that part of the deposit that you already paid to the site can be transferred to me. You are not charged extra for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I attach exhibits? and should I insert my statements onto theirs in the space they have provided for me? and if so their first paragraph do I need to repeat it? and number my paragraphs begining with my view of the case?
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I cannot answer your follow-up questions. I am prohibited by terms of service from giving you legal advice or providing you with specific steps on how to prosecute your case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.