How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex Reese Your Own Question
Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 3106
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
Type Your Intellectual Property Law Question Here...
Alex Reese is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Regarding my case of IP accessed, i went to the legal firm,

Customer Question

Regarding my case of IP accessed, i went to the legal firm, met the lawyer and his assistants , he agreed to follow and payment set three times in first quaracter. the pkg also inc. 1 year legal advise,, meeting, consult, agreement check and ONE year searive.....after i paid on feb 1, his very junior assistant just asked me info, doc, record , but i asked hows the follow up as ths is very crimical but they just say "reviewing"50 days are passed, they no call no replyvno response.can i ask for refund and ask them response the lost$?im not kidding, if any lawyers here (if ok remotely to help by overseas hong kong) for my case, i can let u know more and i do really need one expert...
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  montysimmons replied 1 year ago.

I might be able to help you.

I assume you signed an agreement/contract. If so, what you can do is likely address in such agreement.

Do you have such an agreement and can you send it to me?

Related Intellectual Property Law Questions