Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

Regarding my case of IP accessed, i went to the legal firm,

Customer Question
met the lawyer and his...
Regarding my case of IP accessed, i went to the legal firm, met the lawyer and his assistants , he agreed to follow and payment set three times in first quaracter. the pkg also inc. 1 year legal advise,, meeting, consult, agreement check and ONE year searive.....after i paid on feb 1, his very junior assistant just asked me info, doc, record , but i asked hows the follow up as ths is very crimical but they just say "reviewing"50 days are passed, they no call no replyvno response.can i ask for refund and ask them response the lost$?im not kidding, if any lawyers here (if ok remotely to help by overseas hong kong) for my case, i can let u know more and i do really need one expert...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/16/2016
IP Lawyer: montysimmons, Patent Prosecutor replied 2 years ago
montysimmons
montysimmons, Patent Prosecutor

I might be able to help you.

I assume you signed an agreement/contract. If so, what you can do is likely address in such agreement.

Do you have such an agreement and can you send it to me?