Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

I am a Patent owner, I own 5 Granted Patents in the USA. My…

Customer Question
Hello, I am a Patent owner...
I am a Patent owner, I own 5 Granted Patents in the USA. My ex business partner and consignee who I shipped my Patented product refuses to return my product and refuses to stop selling my product in the US!
What can I do?
Looking forward to hear from you, thank you.
Gabriel
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
3/6/2016
IP Lawyer: PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law

Unfortunately, you would need to resort to the Courts in order to get your items back and stop your ex-partner from continuing to sell the items. You need to file lawsuit against the ex-partner in the State where the ex-partner resides. You may need the assistance of an Attorney who handles commercial litigation to assist you with the case.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org

PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law