Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual Property Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer

Intellectual Property Law

Alex, We would like 'file an action seeking a court order to

Customer Question
Hi Alex, We would like 'file...
Hi Alex,
We would like 'file an action seeking a court order to restrain the counter notifier's allegedly' as per the question below.
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/intellectual-property-law/8xv2e-submit-action-seeking-court-order.html#ixzz4258cMpp6
The video is US Copyright registered, we are from the UK, and the copyright infringer is Russian and living in Japan. I'm sure they don't have any money, so there wouldn't be any value going through with anything, but we'd like to teach them a lesson as they have been using other peoples content and then filing counter-notifications.
Please can you confirm if you'd be able to help, and if so what your price would be?
http://www.justanswer.com/intellectual-property-law/8xv2e-submit-action-seeking-court-order.html
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
3/6/2016
IP Lawyer: Alex Reese, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer

Hello, unfortunately the attorneys on this site cannot serve as your counsel, it is against the terms of use etc., but there are many free websites for finding an attorney like lawyers.com, martindale.com and avvo.com....you can search for a copyright litigation attorney on those sites.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. No problem. I understand you aren't able to help. I don't really want to pay for this advice as you weren't able to help, but I don't want to give you a bad rating either. How should I proceed?

you can just not give a rating. best of luck

Alex Reese
Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer