How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex Reese Your Own Question
Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 3466
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
Type Your Intellectual Property Law Question Here...
Alex Reese is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Alex, We would like 'file an action seeking a court order to

Customer Question

Hi Alex,
We would like 'file an action seeking a court order to restrain the counter notifier's allegedly' as per the question below.
Read more:
The video is US Copyright registered, we are from the UK, and the copyright infringer is Russian and living in Japan. I'm sure they don't have any money, so there wouldn't be any value going through with anything, but we'd like to teach them a lesson as they have been using other peoples content and then filing counter-notifications.
Please can you confirm if you'd be able to help, and if so what your price would be?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Alex Reese replied 1 year ago.

Hello, unfortunately the attorneys on this site cannot serve as your counsel, it is against the terms of use etc., but there are many free websites for finding an attorney like, and can search for a copyright litigation attorney on those sites.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. No problem. I understand you aren't able to help. I don't really want to pay for this advice as you weren't able to help, but I don't want to give you a bad rating either. How should I proceed?
Expert:  Alex Reese replied 1 year ago.

you can just not give a rating. best of luck

Related Intellectual Property Law Questions