Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

I have had drawings of a machine design sealed and delivered…

Customer Question
I have had drawings of...
I have had drawings of a machine design sealed and delivered to a notary public to claim prior art - i have been told i have wasted my time
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/29/2016
IP Lawyer: Delta-Lawyer, Patent Prosecutor replied 2 years ago
Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Patent Prosecutor

I am a licensed IP attorney with over a dozen years of experience. It is a pleasure to assist you today.

If you don't mind, please give me a little more information on the situation here. I want to make sure I understand what is taking place so I can give you the best guidance going forward.

I look forward to hearing back from you and helping.