Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

Can I Apply again with different use classification.. it…

Customer Question
Can I Apply again with...
Can I Apply again with different use classification.. it seems the product I vender is classified illegal (Medical Marijuana) from the government point is legal in some more than 24 states in one form or another.. my product name is***** am using it now as my inter net Domain name.. MediJane.Info.. it has been registed for over 2yrs now..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
1/25/2016
IP Lawyer: Alex Reese, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer

hello. if you are asking whether you can apply for the same mark in multiple classes of goods/services, the answer is yes...however, you must be actually using the mark in connection with those goods/services or else you have to filed under section 1b (intent to use) instead of section 1a (actual/current use)

Alex Reese
Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer