How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex Reese Your Own Question
Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 3106
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
Type Your Intellectual Property Law Question Here...
Alex Reese is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a song writer. I also am the Publisher on record of the

Customer Question

I am a song writer. I also am the Publisher on record of the sound recordings I will be issuing 'mechanical licenses' for to the recording artist. So I am the 'writer' and 'the 'publisher' I need to know what other documentation I need to give the artist as publisher too to ensure I receive the publishing royalties also. Please help.Respectfully,
Dennis DiChiaro(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 1 year ago.


I see that you would like a phone consult.

I can arrange that but there is a small additional fee for phone consults.

I will post an offer, if it is acceptable click the accept button and input your phone number.

Or if you prefer we can post here at no additional charge.

Kind regards,


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What? refund my card immediately
Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 1 year ago.


I'm sorry if I offended you. The phone call is an optional service that not all experts offer.

It is not necessary to use it, but you had indicated that you wanted one.

We can continue posting. But I will inform Customer Service you wanted a refund.

As an aside you may be able to obtain the information you are looking for here:

Good luck.

Kind regards,


Expert:  Gerald-Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Please contact 1(###) ###-####to process your request.

Related Intellectual Property Law Questions