Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

I need an intellectual property lawyer to help me with this

Customer Question

I need an intellectual property lawyer to help me with this process, but there are none in the state of Alaska where I live. Can you help me? How much do you charge?
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

I am a licensed IP attorney with over 12 years of experience. I will be happy to get you started. This is not the forum to do heavy lifting IP work, but I will be happy to get you headed in the write direction. There are some great IP attorneys on the west coast and most of that work can be done via phone, email, video chat, etc.

Just let me know...

Thanks

Just checking in with you. Hope all is well. I am here to answer your questions.