How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  Attorney practicing all aspects of copyright/trademark law
Type Your Intellectual Property Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Iowa left a trust and I am the benneficcerary how can I

Customer Question

Iowa left a long trust and I am the benneficcerary how can I obtain it
And that was a living trust I meant
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's called a living trust through my husband's IRA?Thanks
searching for my living trust for my husband who is IRAsearching for my leaving dress that was left to me from my husband threw his IRAliving trusthow do I obtain itplease thank you help me all done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was left a property and estate from my husband whom I am now a window along with his IRA and a living trust to me how do I obtain it
how do I obtain it my liv
ing trust that was left to me from my husband who is now deceased in my property
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He passed in he passed in 20042004 it's not back taxedwell doneit's a landmark
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Have you contacted the trustee who is holding the trust, since you need to find out the terms of that trust from them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I think the probate lawyer name was Robert Grannuccii but this was years ago
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Trusts are not recorded anywhere, so you need to go to the trustee or the lawyer handling the estate to get the information. The trust is not filed in any court or in any centrally located database so you have to get the trustee or attorney for the trust for the information.

Related Intellectual Property Law Questions