Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual Property Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer

Intellectual Property Law

I have received 3 telephone messages from 1-760-248-3308,

Customer Question
I have received 3 telephone...
I have received 3 telephone messages from 1-***-***-****, law enforcement/legal fair. In regards ***** ***** knee injury. There is no law suit on my side, as I have arthritis in knee &
had surgery on it. I am 78,yrs old.. I use to work for Little Rock Police -911 operator. Please I tried to call back the number, but it seems its disconnected. There should not be any law suit against the police enforcement, or myself .I live on social security. BUT I have NOT FILED ANY LAW SUI T. My name is***** phone number(###) ###-####
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
10/7/2015
IP Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

Janet - what exactly is the person on the other end of the line saying? Are they claiming you owe money? Or, are owed money? Are they threatening you? Please clarify. Thanks.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Hello Janet - just touching base. You never responded to my query...

Ely, Counselor at Law