How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  Attorney practicing all aspects of copyright/trademark law
Type Your Intellectual Property Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to ask a question, but am afraid of this being

Customer Question

I need to ask a question, but am afraid of this being published on the internet.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

You can have the admins delete the interaction once you have had your questions answered such that it will not be available for view again. Let me know if you want to proceed. Thanks

Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in on you to see if you had any questions. I want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible moving forward with this important issue. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. I am dealing with corrupt courts, forged judges signatures on my divorce decree...fake documents etc. I needed a fami ly law/criminal attorney to advise me. There was a family/law/criminal attorney on screen. I don't know why they sent me to a intellectual property attorney. I can't ahold of just answer.
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

I also perform criminal and family law matters. I will be happy to assist you. I have a very varied practice and have been at it for quite a while. It is your choice though.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry. If you can't call now, can you call tomorrow? If not...thx for your help. I find someone. Thx again.
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

I am not available for a phone conversation, unfortunately. I will opt out so that you can find a more suitable professional.

I wish you all of the best with this issue and know that you will succeed. Keep your head up.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thx so much....eventually. ..I will! Take care
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, family law and criminal law attorney, and look forward to working with you. I have sent out an offer and when you accept and I get notice you have accepted we could proceed.

Thank you.

Related Intellectual Property Law Questions